Tuesday, September 5, 2017

A Tale of Two AWFUL Movies Filmed in my Favorite City: Part I

I went to school in New Orleans, and I loved every minute of it. OK well I have my fair share of problems with Tulane, but New Orleans itself is incredible, anyway, I digress...
The food, the parties, the weather (when it's not natural disaster-ing anyway)... I love New Orleans- it's the greatest city in the country! That's why I take it as a personal offense when assholes come to film shit movies in my beloved city. I'm going back for a visit this weekend, so I felt inspired to take this time to discuss some of the tremendous acts of cinema which have been filmed there.

Just my luck- unique plot for Lindsey- some magic happens and she switches with another person
Also table dancing.

Failure to Launch

No comments:

Post a Comment